Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sage's of Essence: Numero 1 by Koop Sel


*A welcome message from Founding member Koop Sel*
Looking past the title and ignoring my poor spanish skills, I want to welcome and thank you for taking time out of your fulfilling day for happening upon this newly founded blog "Sages of Essence". My name is Koop Sel (that is me on the right), and incase you were wondering why that matters, I am the CEO of Living Writers (A company within the writing world), CFO of Forever Trust Charity, an amazon publisher, past web designer and one of the founding members of this blog. For your pure elastic enjoyment and pleasure I will be running "Koop's Burden" (Ironic), and will be focusing on topics regarding "the self", my views on the way of the "Sage", my daily life, and whatever else I think the public will find interesting. Join me daily, weekly, or monthly for comments, discussion, and for as much fun a blog can bring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment